1. Throw back: Chinese New Year with my dearest grannie 2. Throw back: Paris with school 3. Girl just wanna have fun
4. Wonderful necklace that I got for my birthday 5. My winter coat 6. Give away: Noa & Ivy
7. Amazing iPhone case I received for my birthday 8. My friends and I not paying attention in class 9. One of my favorite necklaces
10. And again, we’re not paying attention to our teacher 11. Night out with Valerie 12. Yeah, we really have to change our attitude at school..
13. Smile (: 14. Dare to be different 15. Happy Birthday to me!
September and October were over in a blink of an eye. They both included super wonderful times but I can’t deny that I’ve had my downs in these months as well. The fact that a new month started is the perfect opportunity to start all over again, fresh and clean. No more postponing, no more crying over people, no more arguing about nonsense, no more gaining weight and so on. Today is my dads birthday, so to stick to my good intensions is pretty hard. However, I’m genuinely trying my best and already said no when my mother asked me whether I wanted some cake, so I’m quite proud of myself haha.
What was the most noticeable event that happened last month in your life?